Friday, March 21, 2008

The Sun Will Set For You

The last couple days have been interesting. Yesterday I went to Gramma's house and she made some gross keish thing. Needless to say I did not like it. Mom and I basically sat around with her and my aunt and talked smack about my uncle's bitch of a first wife. It was great fun. Before Gram's mom and I went shopping. She bought me one thing: a candle. I didn't really want anything, so shopping isnt fun when you don't buy stuff.

Today I made Snickerdoodles. They are a type of sugar cookie that's rolled in cinnamon and sugar. They are amazing. Drew specifically requested them so I have some to bring back to school on Sunday. I finally finished my Java homework today. I still need to work on that business plan, but I dunno if that will happen tonight. On a random note, I spoke to Carla today. She is cool. I think I missed Ben, it's late in London now. I'll catch him tomorrow.

Let me just say long distance relationships are lonely. Especially when you get one phone call a day at 10pm when you are already tired and he is tired because he doesn't relax over break. I swear the Explorer he has been fixing up is more trouble than it's worth. I'd be willing to bet he's dropped at least $700 into that thing in the last week. I'm concerned about it because something is wrong with the clutch (do not ask me what, I don't understand cars) and I want to be sure that thing will make it to school okay with him in one piece. I really can't wait for Sunday. I've been pretty strong through this cause it's been weird not seeing him at all for over a week. We haven't made any official plans for Sunday but he needs to decide what time he is leaving so I know when he should be at school. Aside from Drew's car problems, we've had a pretty okay break. Tara (his ex-girlfriend) has only called once that I know of and it was to bitch about me. I found it hilarious that she is like, spying on him still and trying to get dirt about me. I'm going to tell him just to start feeding her bullshit lines to piss her off.

Oh Carla and I are planning more of the podcast. We really need to get a three-way chat with Ben one of these days. This is gonna be such a crazy adventure. I love that I am friends with a bunch of podcasting people, so if I ever need help, I know exactaly where to go. If anyone has any podcasting advice for me, write me a comment!

No comments: